About BindTuning Provisioning Engine
What is Clutch?
BindTuning's Provisioning Engine is a desktop app that automates BindTuning products deployment, accelerating delivery of modern workplaces.
It has three main capabilties:
- an alternative way of deploying your BindTuning products to Microsoft Teams, Office 365 and SharePoint;
- a smarter way of updating your BindTuning products;
- the only way of deploying BindTuning industry-specific templates (ready-made combination of themes, web parts and lists) which allow you to give your intranet customization a head-start.
- Since May 2019, BindTuning's Provisioning Engine is working for Microsoft Teams;
- Since October 2018, Clutch is working not only for Office 365 (Classic and Modern Sites) but also for SharePoint On-Premises.
Why use Clutch?
• Install and deploy web parts, themes, tools and templates in minutes
• Create rich sites using dynamic and customizable templates
• Deploy fully functional digital workspace with minimal work. No coding.
• Reduce the burden on your IT department
How can I download Clutch?
You can download Clutch from your BindTuning Account.
- Log in at www.bindtuning.com
- Click on your avatar on the top right corner of the website
- Select "My Downloads"
- Click on the "Clutch" tab.
Please note that Clutch is currenlty unavailable for Mac.
Installing & Using Provisioning Engine
The Provisioning Engine is included for all BindTuning customers with:
- active BindTuning web part subscriptions;
- active Enterprise Intranet subscriptions;
- purchased BindTuning themes
- purchased Essential UX
Detailed instructions on how to install and use Provisioning Engine are available in the Provisioning Engine User Guide.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
A list of frequently asked questions on the Provisioning Engine is available at our Resources Page.