About Clutch - BindTuning Provisioning Engine
What is Clutch?
Clutch - BindTuning's Provisioning Engine - is a desktop app that automates BindTuning products deployment, accelerating delivery of modern workplaces.
It has three main capabilties:
- an alternative way of deploying your BindTuning products to SharePoint;
- a smarter way of updating your BindTuning products;
- the only way of deploying BindTuning industry-specific templates (ready-made combination of themes, web parts and lists) which allow you to give your intranet customization a head-start.
Since late October, Clutch is working not only for Office 365 (Classic and Modern Sites) but also for SharePoint On-Premises.
Why use Clutch?
• Install and deploy web parts, themes, tools and templates in minutes
• Create rich sites using dynamic and customizable templates
• Deploy fully functional digital workspace with minimal work. No coding.
• Reduce the burden on your IT department
Start a Clutch Trial
How can I download Clutch?
You can download Clutch from your BindTuning Account.
- Log in at www.bindtuning.com
- Click on your avatar on the top right corner of the website
- Select "My Downloads"
- Click on the "Clutch" tab.
Please note that Clutch is currenlty unavailable for Mac.
Will all BindTuning Templates be available?
We've selected some of our cross industry templates to give you an idea of the possible use cases.
- Landing Page
- Project Workspace
- GDPR Activity Hub
- SharePoint Starter Kit
Installing & Using Clutch
Detailed instructions on how to install and use Clutch are available in the Clutch User Guide.
Clutch is currently available, as an installer, for all BindTuning customer with active Web Part Subscriptions. For new customers there are two plans that include Clutch:
- Enterprise Intranet
- Enterprise Intranet + Automation
How do I choose which plan is right for me?
- Enterprise Intranet: includes a theme and web part subscription along with Clutch as a deployment tool for automating installation and update of both individual products and industry specific site templates (purchased separately);
- Enterprise Intranet + Automation: includes all features from the Enterprise Intranet package plus Clutch with the ability to design/export/deploy custom site templates
To check pricing , please check BindTuning Pricing page.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
A list of frequently asked questions on Clutch is available at our Resources Page.