Item Sorting Options
Below are the BindTuning Web Parts that have available the option to use SharePoint lists as a source:
- RSS Feed
Here you can define what will be the order of your Web Part items that will be displayed, using the internal name of one of your list columns name. You will need to type in the internal name of the list column on the Order by text box - we will sort the items according to the value of the cell name you enter. Here is what you need to do:
- Access Site contents and open your list;
- On the top menu, click on List and then List Settings (or Settings > List Settings);
- On the Columns section, click to open the column name you want to use;
- Inside, on the URL look for "...Field=...".
- Copy the internal name;
- Now paste the name into the text box;
- Choose the order, Ascending or Descending.
With Add Order By, you can add more sorting options following the steps above.