If you are planning to purchase one of Bind Tuning themes, the best way to start is by downloading a free trial theme.
- Trial themes are completely FREE and you can download them as many times as you need;
- Ideal to test different configurations before requesting your final theme;
- It is not possible to go back to the Builder to change or add customizations;
- If you want to customize or change customizations on your theme trial there are 2 options:
- Go back to the gallery, customize your theme with the Builder and request a new trial;
- Add CSS to the theme.
- Trials will work great for 30 days, counting from the moment you install them.
How do I download a trial theme?
Downloading a trial theme is really simple.
- Pick your theme in the theme gallery;
- Mouse over Start your trial and click your SharePoint version;
- You can either customize your theme or get it as it is:
- If you want to customize it, check the next article, start on step 5.
- In the customization panel click Get theme;
- Name your theme;
- Click Get trial and you're done!
That's it! You will receive a notification on your email letting you know that your theme is available to download. Follow the instructions on the email to access your BindTuning account. You should then click Download to get the package. On the right corner of the page, you will find the instructions on how to install on your SharePoint.
Behind a proxy or firewall?
If you're behind a firewall or proxy, you might not be able to install a trial.
You can, however, add an exception in your system to try to make it work:
SharePoint / Office 365: