Starting in release X.X.X.2, BindTuning themes are packaged including demo content which can be directly imported into your Kentico website.
IMPORTANT: Your BindTuning theme must be installed and applied to the site, prior to proceeding.
To import demo content into your Kentico website, proceed as follows:
- Login to bindtuning.com, and go to your account. Download your theme's demo content .zip file:
- Extract the zip file to your computer. File is named ThemeName.KenticoX.DemoContent.zip
- The extracted file is an XML file.
- Login to your Kentico website as administrator
- Go to Site Manager (http://YOURURL/CMSSiteManager)
- Select "Development" tab
- Open "Page Templates"
- Select "Ad-hoc" folder and search for your page
- Click the "Edit" icon
- Select “Web parts” tab and paste the XML code inside page tags
(<page> PASTE HERE </page>)
- Click "OK" to confirm