To add a slider to your website using BindTuning themes you should proceed as follows:
- Go to “Modules” and select “Add New Module”;
- Select “HTML” module.
- Drag and Drop the module to a slider pane (e.g. BannerZone/ HomeSliderZone);
- At the slider pane click “Edit content”;
- Change editor to HTML;
- Copy/paste the slider HTML code into the editor;
The code for the slider is provided in the theme's demo site (same where you customized your theme) under Widgets > Sliders.
- Make sure to save your work.