Starting in release X.X.X.2, BindTuning themes are packaged including demo content which can be directly imported into your DNN website.
At this moment, this import is done at page level.
IMPORTANT: Your BindTuning theme must be installed and applied to the site, prior to proceeding.
To import demo content into your DNN website, proceed as follows:
- Login to bindtuning.com, and go to your account. Download your theme's demo content .zip file:
- Extract the zip file to your computer. File is named ThemeName.DNNX.DemoContent.zip
- Each demo page corresponds to a PAGENAME.page.template file
- Paste the pages you wish to import into your DNN installation folder /Portals/X/Templates/
- Login to your DNN website as administrator
- Click "Pages > Import Page"
- In the "Template" option, select the page template you wish to import
Cannot see the template files?
- Go to Host Settings > Advanced Settings > Other Settings.
- Start file manager
- Synchronize the template directory.
- Fill in other settings and click "Import".