Brand identity is of extreme importance in any business, in our time and days. And one important aspect of professional branding is a good looking, captivating logo. Your company's logo communicates ownership, and plays a significant factor in people's first impressions of your business. In modern site collections you can add a custom logo for your company, and resize it ever so easily, using the BindTuning Settings panel.
To add a custom logo to your SharePoint follow these steps:
A. If you're on a modern site collection:
- Upload a logo image to the Site Assets, by dragging and dropping the image or by using the upload button:
- After opening the image that you uploaded in your site assets, it is recommended that you click on ''View Original'': , to open the image with the original link.
- Open the BT Settings Panel:
- Copy the link of the desired logo into ''Logo Image URL'', in the General section of the BT Settings Panel.
- You can also resize the logo, by changing its width and height, inside the BindTuning Settings panel
B. If you're on a classic site collection:
- Go to Site Settings
- Click on Title, Description, and Logo under Look and Feel
- On Logo and Description add the logo from your Computer or SharePoint.
- Click Ok on bottom of the page.