When using BindTuning page layouts in SharePoint 2013 on Publishing sites and the master page is reset back to seattle and you are getting "Sorry, something went wrong error"
- Go to "Site Settings" (http://YourSite/_layouts/15/settings.aspx)
- Go to "Content and Structure" below "Site Administration"
- Click on Pages
- Open context menu on the page you need to change the layout
- Click on "Edit Page Settings"
- On "Page Layout" settings, select a different one
- example: set to the page layout (Article Page) Body only
- Click Ok