Customizing a theme, and perfecting its branding is not an "exact science". Sometimes we must customize versions over and over, creating multiple versions, comparing, deciding. Along the way we need to save some of these customizations for later, the ones we love best, ensuring our best designs are kept safe.
If you are working on a customization, and need to save it to continue customizing later, or if you want to save multiple configurations for further testing, you can do it by using this option.
Saving a customization for later
- In the bottom of the customization panel look at the colored icon. It will always inform you if the current settings are saved as a customization or not. If the icon is yellow, current selections are not saved. Click the icon to save.
- Click Add customization to create a new one, or click the save icon to override an existing one.
- Saving is like a snapshot, it'll save this exact moment. If you make one change to the theme, you'll need to save it again whenever you want to keep it.
Managing your customizations
- Click option My Assets
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to login with your BindTuning account.
- Click the My Assets option again
- Click My Customizations
- This is your customizations management area.
- Click one customization to apply it
- Click the save icon to override a saved customization with the currently applied settings
- Click the trash icon to delete a saved customization
- Sharing customizations will soon be available.