BindTuning themes are permanently being tested and monitored, and customer feedback is taken very seriously. Consequently, we frequently publish updated versions of our themes, as well as fix releases.
If you need to re-generate your theme in order to get a more recent version, proceed as follows:
- Start by logging in to your BindTuning account;
- On your dashboard, click on the Design (pencil) tab;
- Under your My Themes area, you'll be able to check all your available themes;
- Locate the theme you want to update and click on the ellipsis (...);
- Select the option Update now;
Alternatively, mouse over the theme you want to update, and select More Details. From there, click on the red ribbon that displays Update Now!
The new version will start being generated and the updated theme will be ready in a few minutes.
When updating, BindTuning is adding the latest features, modifications and/or corrections to your product package. Note however, that those changes are not immediately pushed to your SharePoint environment. To push those same changes, proceed to "re-install" the product. Further information regarding the installation process can be found here.
If you'd like to update your Web Parts (Build feature), be sure to follow the steps in this article.