This release solves the following issues:
- Carousel not sliding in IE9
- Glyphicons not being shown when icon styles were applied
- Class .btn text color was wrong
- Tabs and Pills had no formatting at all
- Clean containers had extra spacing to the sides
- jQuery call caused mixed security issue (http/https)
- Tooltips not displaying
Why am I receiving v188.8.131.52 still? How do I go about downloading the newer version? When I upload the v184.108.40.206 theme, my Orchard installation kicks out a Server Error.
Hi Vito, our office is closed for the weekend but we'll check that as soon as possible.
Vito, can you please check if all is ok now? Thanks.
Yes, I'm all set. Apparently, the version provided has an incorrect version number - which caused the confusion.
Also, for some reason, when you upload a template onto an Orchard site hosted on Azure websites, there's a small period of time where the site returns an error (possibly around one to two minutes). So between the incorrect version number, and the site not immediately working, I was quickly under the impression that something was wrong with the template.
Vito I'm glad it's all ok. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.