This release will be available starting December 06, 2017 and affects several themes.
IMPORTANT: This release is only available for the following platforms:
SharePoint 2013/2016/Hybrids/CSS Only, Office 365, DNN 7/8/9, HTML5,
Kentico 6/7/8/9, Orchard & Umbraco 4/7.
This release solves the following issues:
- New: Menu added new click method (spatial and long press);
- Fixed: click event on Menu not working when clicking child element;
- Fixed: Menu left to right hover problem in IE;
- Improvement: added support for multi level vertical menus in SharePoint themes;
- Fixed: submenu items closing parent item on click event;
- Fixed: Menu maxcols are now being executed everytime;
- Improvement: Menu accordion animation;
- Fixed: Menu submenu position calculation;
- Fixed: Menu maxcols when initialized as 0;
- Fixed: iPhone bootstrap modal issue (modal behind backdrop);
- Improvement: When sidebar navigation is empty bt-content zone is widened to 100%;
- Fixed: Background flickering issue;
- Improvement: SharePoint modal styling;
- Improvement: SharePoint form styling uniformization;
- Improvement: SharePoint search refiner styles;
- Improvement: Miscelaneous SharePoint content and system pages style;
- Fixed: SharePoint Ribbon on top of content;
- Fixed: SharePoint Ribbon disappearing on iOS devices;
- Fixed: SharePoint modal overflow;
eShop, Kraft, Ignite, Inspire & Engage
- New: Card styles (shadows, borders etc) applied to general SharePoint elements.
Temple, Adele, Zeus, Flexo, Terra, WePro, Rrrango & SPC
- Improvement: more corporate images in demo content.
Engage & Inspire
- Fixed: Parallax not working;
- Fixed: Unable to scroll inside modals;
- Improved: Fabric UI icons moved to package (previously coming from MS CDN service) and removed from platforms other than SP (falling back to fontawesome).
- Fixed: Submenu verticaly misaligned issue;
SampleKit, SPC, Flexo, Interface
- Improvement: Twitter.js updated to v17.0.0
SharePoint CSS Only themes
- Fixed: issues when using the Parallax Tool;
- Improvement: performance on the theme modals render.
- Fixed: issues with jQuery conflits.