IMPORTANT: This release is only available for the following platforms:
SharePoint 2013/2016/Hybrids/CSS Only, Office 365, DNN 7/8/9, HTML5,
Kentico 6/7/8/9, Orchard, Umbraco 4/7.
SharePoint CSS Only Themes
- New: BindMenu (new options on BindTuning Settings);
- Fixed: MoveToSliderZone action;
- Fixed: BreadCrumb on IE;
- Fixed: Social Icons click on IE;
All Themes (by BindTuning)
- Fixed: On mobile, when pressing the menu item icon directly nothing happened;
- Added: On desktop, a delay on menu item hover so that it doesn't display instantly;
- Fixed: Megamenu wrongly positioning itself off screen;
- Fixed: Increased spacing between mobile menu items;
- Fixed: Extra Links icons not displaying;
- Fixed: Submenu arrow now point to the right instead of bottom;
- Fixed: Overall styling improvements.
- Added: Menu arrow icon when an item has a submenu.
Flexo, Terra, SampleKit, InvisibleDog, SPC, Interface, Empower and Invent
- Updated: Menu arrow updated to a Font Awesome icon.
eShop, Temple, Ignite and Kraft
- Fixed: Missing scroll when overflowing menu items.
- Fixed: Search dropdown getting hidden with the menu closed;
- Added: Option to define menu background color;
- Fixed: Menu Edit links option is not assuming the menu text color on scroll.