By default, BindTuning themes page layouts are automatically installed if publishing features are active.
BindTuning Page Layouts are only available in Classic SharePoint sites and/or pages.
If you detected that your theme's page layouts are not installed, please proceed with the manual installation as follows:
- Go to Site Settings > Site Features;
- Locate and activate the SharePoint Server Publishing feature. Wait for the page to refresh before proceeding;
- Go to Site Settings > Solutions;
- Locate the theme solution and deactivate the solution;
- Activate the theme solution again and the layouts should be installed.
Further information relating to BindTuning Page Layouts can be found here.